Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best picture is the one that I can't get to show up on the computer</div></div>
    Print quality issues. Could be a mark/smudge on the paper before printing to give that effect.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I tried posting them but unless you zoom in on the top one you can't get the true effect of the evil eye...the bottom one you really can't tell anything about. My aunt uses all qualtiy material, the vest paper, has been doing photography for decades. She has never had this happen. Soem of the resolution may have been lost when I sent them...the originals are alot easier to see. Can you all see anything...it's added to my original post...somebody give me a reason for this, lol!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    What I see in that first pic is the shadow from the young man's side of face and ear and chair, from the flash. I see that the flash was from above the child's head (at least to a small degree)

    The description in the second pic describes a moisture problem between the glass and photo paper. Either actual existing moisture, or processing chemicals overwashing one section prior to print. Best materials or not - those things do happen.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    i dont see [censored]
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I got to looking at the ones I added to my post and you really can't see them as good as you can on my computer. Sorry, I tried....guess you just have to see the original to get the full affect...now who wants to come to dinner at our house this weekend...shew...my kids friends are never going to come back if I keep posting this stuff! lol! It's all in good fun! You have to laugh about it!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Considering they are sitting behind MY SON!!!!! Get out of the house!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I see the Image in the 2nd pic.But I don't see a little boy.I see a old lady.It looks to me like she has fear in her eyes.But with a S*** eating grin and a really large nose.

    Was the background silk cloth? It does look like a wrinkle In It with shadows also...not sure though.But I will say that I believe In ghost because my husband has had some things happen to him when he was little.

    But I have heard that they can't hurt ya. They are ghost and have no human strength.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    hmmm. we haven't seen anything like that. The first picture if you zoom in is very detailed around the eye...you can see the pupil, an eyebrow, etc. It is kind of like a heavy tarp. At first I thought it was the tie-dye looking stuff but it is so detailed in the eye area, I don't know????

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    There is actually a group in Kentucky, that is part of the TAPS family.

    http://www.kentuckyshadowchasers.com/index.html
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •